Repurposed Chalkboard Roundup6:00:00 AM
Easy to re-create chalkboards from repurposed items...
If you have a tray, a door, an old picture,
a headboard, or a roller shade...
You can create chalkboards using easy to find
My new favorite is the spray...
goes on in 2 easy coats, drying time is quick,
and the results are amazing!
Click on the link below to see the complete details.
1. Mini Chalkboard Door http://www.homeroad.net/2013/08/piano-piece-now-chalk-board.html
2. A Hidden Rembrant http://www.homeroad.net/2013/05/a-hidden-rembrant.html
3. Repurposed Headboard http://www.homeroad.net/2013/05/a-re-purposed-head-board.html
4. Schoolhouse Chalkboard http://www.homeroad.net/2013/05/schoolhouse-chalkboard.html
6. Enamel Tray http://www.homeroad.net/2013/02/enamel-tray-memo-board.html
7. Message Center http://www.homeroad.net/2012/12/upcycled-message-center.html
8. PB Inspired Wall System http://www.homeroad.net/2012/09/wall-system-knock-off.html
Enjoy your creations!